Dr. Jenkins and his team value each patient as an individual, and understand the many physical and hormonal changes that a woman goes through during her life. In his care, you are treated by a highly-skilled physician and staff, in a compassionate atmosphere.
Dr. Jenkins provides gynecology services ranging from preventive care to medical management and surgical care. In addition to annual well-woman check-ups (including Pap smear), Dr. Jenkins offers solutions for the following:
- Abnormal pap smear (pre-cervical cancer)
- Menstrual irregularity
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Urinary infection and incontinence
- Pelvic or vaginal pain
- Pelvic or vaginal infection
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Post-menopausal hormone replacement
- Mammogram (breast cancer screening)
- Uterine prolapse
- Sexual dysfunction
Many of these problems can be treated on site with minimally invasive procedures. That means less down-time, pain, and scaring. Treatment is tailored to your individual needs, taking into account your age, stage of life, and the severity of your condition.
Procedures such as cervical biopsies and diagnostic ultrasounds are performed in the office. Specialized processes such as LEEP or cone biopsy for pre-cervical cancer are easily arranged in our associated outpatient surgery center. For more involved procedures, we are conveniently located at the hospital to allow us to monitor your inpatient care when necessary. Dr. Jenkins will help you fully understand your condition and options before proceeding.
These are among the women’s health treatments provided by Jenkins Ob-Gyn & Reproductive Medicine:
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Hormone therapy
- Urodynamics (diagnosis of urinary disorders)
- Screenings for breast and cervical cancer
- Testing for STDs (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Select infertility treatments
- Family planning and birth control
- Bladder suspension and pelvic floor surgery
- Vaginal reconstruction
Women of all ages and at every phase of life deserve to have their health needs addressed in a kind, caring environment, with the benefit of the latest technology and advanced methods. Dr. Jenkins and his staff make your health and well-being the highest priority.