THE BENEFITS OF GYNECOLOGY CARE FROM A GYNECOLOGIST NEAR ME IN KATY, TX
Do you see your dentist for check-ups? Do you see a family physician for an annual physical exam? If you are a woman, you need to add another annual visit to your list. Gynecologists aren’t just there for when you fear a major problem with your reproductive organs. They are an integral part to ongoing, routine preventive care and should be on every woman’s list for an annual visit. If you are searching for a “gynecologist near me Katy, TX” in your search engine because you are worried about a specific problem or just want to ensure you stay in optimal health, you’ve found the right place! Jenkins Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine, serving the Katy, TX area, is committed to personal and quality care for women in all phases of life.
What a gynecologist is:
Some people aren’t even quite sure what a gynecologist does. Gynecologists deal with the health of the female reproductive organs. Their entire practice is devoted to women’s health. They do annual exams to ensure reproductive health. They also assist women with some of the same health problems a general physician would.
Benefits of ongoing care with a gynecologist:
- Fertility planning: Whether you are ready now to have a child or not, seeing a gynecologist on a regular basis gives you the opportunity to decide your future family plans. Birth control choices, learning the signs of ovulation, and some tips to increase the chance of conception are all items that we can help you with!
- Perimenopause and menopause assistance: Many women struggle through the beginning of menopause with the belief that the struggle is normal. This isn’t always the case! A gynecologist can help you know what to expect during this time of your life, what is normal and what symptoms can be managed by a different method. Depression can be a normal response to this time of your life and feeling isolated can worsen the feelings. You aren’t alone.
- Sexual issues: Many women find themselves unable to talk to their primary care doctor about any problems they may have with sex. If you are experiencing pain during sex, we can assist you with findingthe reason. Sometimes, it can also be a symptom of a larger problem with your reproductive organs.
- Problems with menstruation: Another area that many women find embarrassing or difficult to discuss with a primary care provider is any issues with periods. We often think certain aspects of a period are normal, when they aren’t. Sometimes, treatments exist to alleviate pain, mood swings, and irregular menstrual cycles.
Reasons why Jenkins Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine is the place for you:
- Our commitment is to provide every woman with personalized quality care for all phases of your life. This translates into appointments in which we answer any questions you may have, help diagnose any potential issue, and develop treatment plans that work for your lifestyle.
- Bilingual: Some of our staff and one of our doctors are fluent in Spanish, meaning that our Spanish speaking patients can freely communicate any questions or concerns with no anxiety of language barriers.
- Our doctors can provide you with not just gynecological care, but see you safely through your pregnancy and delivery, help you with family planning, assist in potential infertility issues, as well as health problems associated with aging.
- We offer minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery . This innovative surgical technique allows us to treat many health problems in the pelvic area that used to require open surgery. Laparoscopic surgery is associated with minimal scarring, reduced pain,and shorter recovery times from procedures such as hysterectomies, ovarian cyst removals, and endometriosis treatment.
We encourage you to give us a call today to schedule your appointment. Even if you’ve never seen a gynecologist before, or haven’t in years, we will guide you through the process with compassion and a gentle touch! We believe that ongoing gynecological care through your lifetime is integral to your optimal health and well-being. Call today, 855 346 8610. We look forward to meeting you.