Dr. Jenkins provides gynecology services ranging from preventive care to medical management and surgical care. In addition to annual well-woman check-ups (including Pap smear), Dr. Jenkins offers solutions for the following:
- Abnormal pap smear (pre-cervical cancer)
- Menstrual irregularity
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Urinary infection and incontinence
- Pelvic or vaginal pain
- Pelvic or vaginal infection
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Post-menopausal hormone replacement
- Mammogram (breast cancer screening)
- Uterine prolapse
- Sexual dysfunction
Many of these problems can be treated on site with minimally invasive procedures. That means less down-time, pain, and scaring. Treatment is tailored to your individual needs, taking into account your age, stage of life, and the severity of your condition.
Procedures such as cervical biopsies and diagnostic ultrasounds are performed in the office. Specialized processes such as LEEP or cone biopsy for pre-cervical cancer are easily arranged in our associated outpatient surgery center. For more involved procedures, we are conveniently located at the hospital to allow us to monitor your inpatient care when necessary. Dr. Jenkins will help you fully understand your condition and options before proceeding.
These are among the women's health treatments provided by Jenkins Ob-Gyn & Reproductive Medicine:
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Hormone therapy
- Urodynamics (diagnosis of urinary disorders)
- Screenings for breast and cervical cancer
- Testing for STDs (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Select infertility treatments
- Family planning and birth control
- Bladder suspension and pelvic floor surgery
- Vaginal reconstruction
Women of all ages and at every phase of life deserve to have their health needs addressed in a kind, caring environment, with the benefit of the latest technology and advanced methods. Dr. Jenkins and his staff make your health and well-being the highest priority.
- Gynecology Clinic near Me Katy - Should I visit a gynecology clinic near me in Katy for vaginal discharge?
- Menopause Symptoms Houston - Get help for menopause symptoms such as mood swings from your Houston area doctor
- Vaginal Infection Symptoms Katy - Vaginal infection diagnosed after the careful evaluation of symptoms in our Katy office
- Breast Cancer Screening Houston - Importance of breast cancer screening as part of annual well woman check up in Houston
- Sexual dysfunction, Katy - The importance of discussing sexual dysfunction with your Katy gynecologist
- Menstrual Irregularity, Katy - Treatment for menstrual irregularity in Katy
- Hormone Replacement, Katy - Using hormone replacement treatment during menopause in Katy
- Pelvic Pain in Women Katy - Pelvic pain treatment for Katy women
- Vaginal Cancer Treatments, Katy - What Katy women need to know about vaginal cancer treatments
- Vaginal Infection, Katy - When you should seek treatment for a vaginal infection in Katy
- Gynecological Services, Katy - Gynecological services are an important part of women’s health in Katy, TX
- Gynecology Procedure, Katy, TX - Katy, TX, patients want to know, "What gynecology procedures take place during an annual exam?"
- Gynecology Procedure Fulshear, TX - Understanding the gynecology procedure for detecting and removing precancerous cells from a cervix
- Gynecological Surgery Katy - Gynecological Surgery
- Gynecologist Katy TX - When to see your Gynecologist
- Gynecological treatments in Katy TX - Abnormal bleeding: when to seek gynecological treatments in Katy, TX
- Gynecological Problems Katy - Women's health in Katy: Is pelvic pain a sign of gynecological problems?
- What is Gynecology Katy - What is gynecology in Katy, TX?